* We are by appointment only - no walk-ins please, please call ahead.
* We do not prescribe, treat, or diagnose.
* Appointments - We appreciate you observing your scheduled appointment time to ensure that you, as well as the rest of our guests, may enjoy your full spa services. Please arrive at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to check in with reception, fill out any paperwork if necessary, and prepare for your service. To ensure you will receive your preferred therapist, we recommend scheduling your next visit with reception prior to leaving the spa. In booking your appointment with us, a credit card number may be necessary in order to reserve your appointment.
* Cancellations- Should you need to cancel or change your appointment date or time for any reason, we kindly request 24 hours notice. In the event that we do not receive this notice, you will be billed for full amount service as a late cancellation fee.
* Saturday and Sunday appointments require 48 hours cancellation prior to appointment for all services or you will be responsible for full service fee!
* A valid credit card is required to book more than one appointment and/or packages.
* Refer a friend and receive $10 off your appointment (after your friend comes in).
* A $35 fee for checks returned from bank.
* Come in with a friend (both receiving same treatment) and receive a $10.00 off your service.
* To receive the package discount, fees must be paid in full at time of first appointment.
* Coupons, specials, or discounts, cannot be combined.
* All pre-paid packages must be redeemed within one year of purchase, otherwise expired and voided.
* Receive a treatment during your birthday month and receive a special gift.
* The confidentiality of our clientele is of utmost importance. Communication of personal information between you and Enomis Oasis Spa team is necessary in order to perform the services best-suited for your health and wellness needs. Please rest assured that any personal or sensitive information that has been shared with members of our team will be held in confidence and your privacy protected at all times.
* Our spa has a high commitment to hygiene, safety, and cleanliness and we sterilize and sanitize equipment for all services and treatments. We provide robes, slippers, and towels to those guests needing them.
* For your safety, we request that you disclose any medical conditions and/or prescriptions prior to any services received as some may be contra-indicated. Examples include: high blood pressure, pregnancy, diabetes, thyroid imbalances, heart conditions, claustrophobia, injuries, or allergies and could contra-indicated for aromatherapy steams, hot stones, body wraps, etc.
* Gratuities - Tipping is always left to the preference of the guest. Gratuities may be left in the form of cash or check for the technician in tip envelopes at our reception desk. We will also process gratuities on credit cards for guest convenience.
* Gift Cards or Gift Certificates may be purchased in the spa, or over the phone, and may be sent directly to the purchaser or to the recipient for a small fee. If preferred, a gratuity may be included. Gift cards or gift Certificates are redeemable for services only and must be presented at the time of your appointment. Gift cards or gift certificate may not be redeemed for cash, nor may they be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
* A credit card is required to schedule acupuncture appointments for first visit.